I took two pics, one with and one without flash (the one on the right is without flash) as it is very sparkly so some of the detail is lost with the flash on. The background gave me a bit of trouble. The expresso paint dabber was too dark and the hazlenut was too light. So I mixed some expresso with titanium white acrylic, but that was a bit flat, so I threw in some quinacridone crimson to warm it up a bit. Once I had painted that all over I still wasn't happy so I gave the whole thing a generous spritz of Golden Fish cosmic shimmer mist which sparkled it up nicely!
Next I got to play with some of my new stamps from my Ally Pally haul all stamped with versamark and then embossed with gold for the border and each end:
The chandelliers are Prima stamps and the butterflies are a haberdashery find.
The stamps on the front are Crafty Individuals. I inked the stamps up with black and then used the second impression to get a lighter effect. Then I went over some areas with metallic gel pens to colour the birds, leaves and the cage. The flower and the word are rub ons and bling it ons and the top has more bling and, of course, prima flowerage. The large flower has some stickles to sparkle it a bit because I thought maybe I didn't have quite enough bling in there!!