Well here they are all finished, filled and tied up ready for Christmas! How very organised of me.... scaaaary!
They are both slightly different for reasons of artistic merit and such like (actually because I didn't have enough of the same papers LOL)
I used my Cosmo Cricket TSV kit papers (another idea stolen from Ruth!) as these are sort of Christmassy colours and because the remains of the kit have been hanging around for ages waiting for me to find a use for them. The lettering is from the same kit, the ribbons are from my huge box of anonymous ribbon and the flowers are, wait for it.... NOT prima *gasp*. They are cannibalised from a couple of hair clips because they were nice and glittery and were sitting still for too long in my line of vision. A few adhesive gems to bling it up a bit and voila!