Welcome

Thanks for stopping by. I love comments if you feel like making one, or you could email me at kay.accessatgmaildotcom

October 14, 2009

Shhhhh....it's a secret!

I'm in the middle of making some Magic Boxes (see Ruth's blog post here ) to put some small gifts in for my DDs.  They saw me making the box part but I want them to be suprised on Chrismas morning when they open the outer part and find the little boxes inside, so I'm not posting any pics!  Besides, mine won't be anywhere near as beautiful as Ruth's so look at hers instead!


In the meantime, I am under strict instructions not to buy any stash because I gave DDs a wish list and they tell me they have bought some stuff from it... only some though.... so I need to know what they haven't got!!!!!

Anyway, I should be finished with the boxes tonight, hopefully, so then I can get back to my tags that aren't tags!

2 comments:

Carmen said...

Tchaw! Going to have to remind you after Christmas to post piccies!

How exciting about the stash - wonder what you've got!

Helen said...

Thanks for posting the links, WOW they look fab.. may give them a go.