Welcome

Thanks for stopping by. I love comments if you feel like making one, or you could email me at kay.accessatgmaildotcom

March 07, 2010

Page 9 and 10

Lots of fairly hard personal stuff been going on this week so I haven't had much time to blog.  I have managed to get two more pages from my not-a-tag book done.

This is page 9.  I used one of Sir t!m's masks on the background as well as a Wendy Vecchi background stamp.  The little boy is also from Sir t!m and I have used some distress stickles on his hat and wings.  The bird and the feather were some die cuts I had hanging around and they seemed to fit so they went on.  I went around everything with a black sharpie because I thought it all needed a bit more definition.

 
This is page 10.  I used Rock Candy crackle paint on the figure and crystal stickles on the umbrella.  Not sure what this is trying to say but it seemed to want to look like this so I just went along with it.
 

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Lovely work Kay and here's a big squidgy hug ... just in case you need one X

Helen said...

Lovely colour, lovely non-tags! Hope you get back on track soon.

Carmen said...

Hope things start to look up for you soon Kay. Big hugs from me too.

The pages are lovely - that bird is gorgeous!

Hels Sheridan said...

Fab...loving the sparkle on this...hoping things are getting bettter for you now x

Heavenly Anarchist said...

love this one, looks fabulous

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous pages Kay! Love those hearts! x

Nishant said...

Lovely colour, lovely non-tags! Hope you get back on track soon.
data entry work from home