Welcome

Thanks for stopping by. I love comments if you feel like making one, or you could email me at kay.accessatgmaildotcom

December 09, 2009

So I thought... why not join the fun

and so I did!. This is what is on my workdesk this Wednesday: 




I'm bogged down in altering a box.  It used to be black with some klimt images in gold on it (yep, a GHD box). So I've had to gesso it, then gesso it some more, with some sanding in between. It's just sitting there being boring right now, so I need to attack it with some paint, ink, papers, bellies, bling (you get the idea!)

For those of you wondering about George, he has been going through a bit of a crisis.  He has explored his sexuality and his gender, and is now mid-tranformation into Georgina.  (S)he will be putting in an appearance soon, once the surgery has healed!

5 comments:

helen said...

You must have read my mind - I was only wondering about George(ina) the other day!! Let's not talk about the football....

Julia Dunnit said...

ooh how interseting your desktop is..and is to become! Tried but can't work out what GHD means...too obvious I expect! Very fun to have look at your WOYWW..see you again soon!

Sam said...

That box looks interesting - I'd like to see how it ends up!!

Nikki said...

Ohh can't wait to see it finished :)

Carmen said...

Can't wait to see what your box becomes Kay - how exciting!