Welcome

Thanks for stopping by. I love comments if you feel like making one, or you could email me at kay.accessatgmaildotcom

December 30, 2010

Too much time on my hands?

What happens when an insane person is left to her own devices with a Kaisercraft bookstand and some things to make stuff?.......
This is the King Green Bottle, the evil sorcerer king.

This is where he hangs out, his lair if you will, where he does the kind of nefarious stuff that evil sorcerer kings do.


So here is King Green Bottle hanging out in his lair, while upstairs the Little Prince (that's his name, he came in a Christmas cracker with a label saying so) has crept in and freed the freaky looking princess that King Green Bottle had captured (in a bottle, of course!).

I had fun making this LOL so yes, I read too many fantasy novels, yes, I have too much time on my hands at the moment and yes, I am way over the madness horizon and accelerating.  Your point is.........?

Hope everyone had the best Christmas (I had a great time just relaxing and spending time with my DDs) and that 2011 brings you all that you could wish for xx

6 comments:

Helen said...

Oh, this is too funny! I have serious concerns for your sanity but you know how to make people smile!! Happy New Year, Kay. See you soon.

Carmen said...

Oh this is brilliant - I can't wait for next instalment to this saga :D

Happy New Year Kay :P

Anonymous said...

Brilliant!! Did make me smile! Keep taking the tablets Kay!!
Happy new year!
Alison xx

Liverpool Lou (Anne) said...

Haha. It's a wonderful creation Kay ;-)
Happy New Year :-)
Anne xx

Nicks said...

ha ha very insane! in fact completely bonkers - love it!

Anonymous said...

coo!