Welcome

Thanks for stopping by. I love comments if you feel like making one, or you could email me at kay.accessatgmaildotcom

July 18, 2010

Did you miss me?

I have no idea where the past week and a half has gone.  It started badly, then descended rapidly into hell and from there it was downhill all the way! Anyway, I have now had a chance to catch my breath and even to do a bit of crafting, yay!
Some of you may have long enough memories (or have scrolled down to my last post, lol) to recall the corrugated cardboard I had started playing with.  Well here is how far I have got now with it.  Still very much a work in progress, but I have taken some background papers and torn, inked, distressed and stamped on them then attached them to the cardboard.  The backgrounds are from an unidentified 8 x 8 pad that has lost it's cover, the stamps are t!m's Artful Flight plus some from a CI plate and the ink is coffee archival, apart from the greeny one which has a pretty dismal dismal attempt at shabby chic overstamped with the same stamps but in saddle brown stazon.
So, after this burst of creativity I got really POed with my craft space and foolishly started to reorganise.  I say foolishly because I have now made an almighty mess and am past the point of no return so have to keep going with it until I have restored some sort of order..... this may take a while!!!

6 comments:

Helen said...

Well done you! Hope you get your space reorganised soon. I'd love to do my living room but.... can't face the thought of starting never mind finishing!
I love this corrugated card technique, I wish I could find some (need to shop, obviously).

Anonymous said...

These are lovely Kay! I love the torn edges! Hope you get your room sorted soon! x

Julia Dunnit said...

Looking good Kay, position of the bird at the foot sof each sorta reminds me of the flicker books.. Gosh gal, I never get to that stage because I KNOW how much work it causes and the knock on effect - good luck - send out for help as soon as you feel like giving in!

Liverpool Lou (Anne) said...

These are looking fabulous Kay :-)
Is Julia offering her services do you think, or does she mean you to collar someone else? hehe
Anne xx

Tracy Evans said...

I love these pieces, the stamped images are gorgeous, and I will have to get myself some corrugated card it works really well. Have a great day, Tracy Evans x

Tracy Evans said...

I love these pieces, the stamped images are gorgeous, and I will have to get myself some corrugated card it works really well. Have a great day, Tracy Evans x